Roommate Matching (grad student)

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Honolulu HI Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
srichers
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Sherwood
Last Name: Richers
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching (grad student)

Post by srichers » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:00 pm

I will be booking a room at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani hotel, likely from August 2-August 11, and would like a roommate to split costs with. I am a grad student, 25, and male, but I really don't care if you match any of those or if your dates match exactly. The cost of the room is $137/night, so we would each pay $68.50/night.

armandology
New
First Name: Amit
Last Name: Goel
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching (grad student)

Post by armandology » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:03 pm

hi

I am also looking for a roommate. How about we book a room in 4 bed room in same hotel and search for two more roommates ?

jvc2688
New
AAS Member ID: 46559
First Name: Dun
Last Name: Wang

Post by jvc2688 » Mon May 04, 2015 10:19 pm

Hi,
I'm also looking for room-mate. Is the room still available?

dyas.utomo
New
First Name: Dyas
Last Name: Utomo

Post by dyas.utomo » Tue May 19, 2015 1:22 pm

Hi Dun Wang,

Are you still looking for roommate? I'll be in Honolulu from 2 to 8 August. Please let me know of your availability.

Thanks,
Dyas

jvc2688
New
AAS Member ID: 46559
First Name: Dun
Last Name: Wang

Post by jvc2688 » Thu May 21, 2015 10:24 pm

Hi Dyas Utomo,

I'm still looking for roommate and will also arrive in 2 August and leave around 11 August, so I guess I can meet your need.
Please send a message to me if you still available. Thanks!

mgorski
New
AAS Member ID: 36126
First Name: Mark
Last Name: Gorski

Post by mgorski » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:54 pm

Hello,

I am also looking to stay at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani hotel from the 2nd to the 11th. my email is mgorski@unm.edu. I am 26, male, and graduate student.

victor
New
AAS Member ID: 49820
First Name: Victor
Last Name: Robles

Post by victor » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:26 pm

Hi,
I am a male, i am 25 and PhD student in my 4th year,i will be from the 3-7 and later come back the 9th and stay until the 14th. We could share the cost from the 3-9th. Please let me know if you are interested as soon as you can.
You can post it here or by email victoresfm@hotmail.com

Cheers
Victor

SATISH
New
First Name: Satish
Last Name: Sonkamble

Post by SATISH » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:58 pm

Hi,
I am Sonkamble Satish male from india, also looking for room-mate. Is the room still available ? If yes please reply me on forum or on my email satish04apr@gmail.com

Return to “Honolulu HI - IAU/AAS 29th General Assembly Meeting Roommate Search”