Kiddie Corp Childcare registration at Seattle Convention Cen

Find a childcare help or coordinate collaborative trips for kids (i.e. a joint trip to the local zoo/museums) during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Seattle WA Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DaraNorman
New
AAS Member ID: 19798
First Name: Dara
Last Name: Norman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Kiddie Corp Childcare registration at Seattle Convention Cen

Post by DaraNorman » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:36 pm

Hi,
I have found the Childcare information posted on the AAS webpage to be confusing! There WILL be childcare at the AAS meeting provided by KiddieCorp Inc. The care is $8 per hour per child (which is not a bad price because it is subsidized by the AAS). If you got a childcare grant, you CAN use it to pay for this care. I have used this service at MANY meetings and have always been very happy with it. My kid(s) have attended from age 1-8, but there is also care for infants. The best way to insure that there is space available for you is to register in advance. (But there is ALSO walk-in service possible.)
You can register at https://kiddiecorp.com/aaskids.htm
Although the deadline has nominally passed, don't worry about that. There is still time to pre-register . Or contact kiddie corp at info@kiddiecorp.com or by phone at (858) 455-1718.

DARA

zaiyamariya
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: zaiya
Last Name: mariya
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Kiddie Corp Childcare registration at Seattle Convention Cen

Post by zaiyamariya » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:10 am

I am not familiar with this childcare at the AAS meeting provided by KiddieCorp Inc. Can you please help me to know what is this how I can use this information efficiently. Can I get your number please, I have a lot of queries. benefits of CBD hemp oil

ryanbabraham
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Ryan
Last Name: Abraham

Re: Kiddie Corp Childcare registration at Seattle Convention Cen

Post by ryanbabraham » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:37 am

When I read this article, I don't get any idea about the topic you have shared here. Have you heard about Kiddie Corp Childcare registration? I need to know some details about this topic. Can anyone please share it in detail? go to this website I hope you will explain it in your next post.

Return to “Seattle - AAS 225th Meeting Childcare Sharing & Collaborative Networking”