Roommate Matching - Looking for student roommate (any level)

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Seattle WA Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jameadows
New
AAS Member ID: 46637
First Name: Jacqueline
Last Name: Meadows
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - Looking for student roommate (any level)

Post by jameadows » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:25 pm

I am an older undergrad student looking to share a room with another student. I'd be excited about sharing a room with another older student of any gender, a queer / trans / genderqueer student of any gender, or a female student.

I have a double room booked at the Sheraton with checkin on the 4th and check out on the 8th. Let me know if you want to split the room - it'll be about $400 each including tax.

jameadows@reed.edu or reply here.

Thanks!

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Seattle WA - AAS 225th Meeting Roommate Search”