have room, need female roommate

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Seattle WA Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kellyhb
New
AAS Member ID: 13948
First Name: Kelly
Last Name: Holley-Bockelmann
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

have room, need female roommate

Post by kellyhb » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:55 am

Hi folks,

I have a room from Jan 2nd-Jan 8th and am happy to share -- I think it's the conference
hotel (pretty sure, but the AAS booked it for me and I haven't gotten the confirmation number
yet). I'm a female professor, mostly friendly ;), and open to sharing with people at any stage of career.

Message me if you're interested, and I'll post if/when I've got a roomie.

Kelly Holley-Bockelmann

leslieh
New
AAS Member ID: 22882
First Name: Leslie
Last Name: Hebb
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: have room, need female roommate

Post by leslieh » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:27 pm

Hi Kelly,

I am looking for a roommate. I don't have a room yet. I am arriving on Saturday and leaving on Thursday. I need a room from nights of Sat, Jan 3- Wed Jan 7. Have you found a roommate yet?

Let me know.

Thanks,
Leslie

isabel_aleman
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Isabel
Last Name: Aleman

Post by isabel_aleman » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:37 am

If you did not find a roommate yet, I would be happy to share with you. I will arrive on Jan the 2nd and leave on the 8th. I am a post doc at the Leiden Observatory (the Netherlands).

Isabel Aleman

kellyhb
New
AAS Member ID: 13948
First Name: Kelly
Last Name: Holley-Bockelmann

Post by kellyhb » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:03 pm

Hi folks,

I found a roommate -- good luck with your search and hope to see you at the meeting!

Kelly Holley-Bockelmann

Return to “Seattle WA - AAS 225th Meeting Roommate Search”