Roommate Matching - undergraduate roomate

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Seattle WA Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jcderby
New
AAS Member ID: 46569
First Name: John
Last Name: Derby
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - undergraduate roomate

Post by jcderby » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:54 pm

I have a reservation at the Sheraton and I am in search of a roommate. I am booked from the Jan-4 to Jan-8. I am an undergraduate but I would not mind rooming with a grad student. Please message me if you would like to split the room. The room is about ~$401.67 per person for the four nights.

dj4282
New
AAS Member ID: 41857
First Name: David
Last Name: Jaimes
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching - undergraduate roomate

Post by dj4282 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:13 pm

Hi,

I am a post-bachelor student and I am interested in sharing a room with you, if still available.

-David

Return to “Seattle WA - AAS 225th Meeting Roommate Search”