Looking for a female grad student roommate

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Seattle WA Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
emmaris
New
AAS Member ID: 33943
First Name: Emmaris
Last Name: Soto
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Looking for a female grad student roommate

Post by emmaris » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:56 am

Hi,
My name is Amy Soto. I'm a graduate student from CUA and I'm looking for another female grad student to room with probably from the 3rd until the 8th (at least). I might be staying until the 10th and if you'd like to split a room until then that would be great. I haven't booked the room yet but it would probably be one of the conference hotels (if you already have a room booked then all the better)

Thanks,
Amy

please contact me at:
88soto@cardinalmail.cua.edu

anahitaalavi
New
AAS Member ID: 41915
First Name: anahita
Last Name: alavi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Looking for a female grad student roommate

Post by anahitaalavi » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:30 pm

Hi, Are you still looking for a roommate?

Return to “Seattle WA - AAS 225th Meeting Roommate Search”