Roommate Matching: Graduate student (4-9th January, Westin)

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Seattle WA Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kkadam
New
AAS Member ID: 45633
First Name: Kundan
Last Name: Kadam
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching: Graduate student (4-9th January, Westin)

Post by kkadam » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:10 pm

Hi,

I'm a male graduate student from Louisiana State University and I'm looking for a roommate during the Seattle AAS meeting. I just booked a room at Westin Seattle hotel with two full beds. It's one of the recommended hotels and probably the cheapest at this point. Details are as follows:
Check in: 3pm, Jan 4th 2015
Check out: 12pm, Jan9th 2015
Please let me know if you are interested in sharing the room. If you want to check out a day early, you won't have to pay for the last day. My email address is kkadam1@tigers.lsu.edu.

Thanks!
Kundan

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Seattle WA - AAS 225th Meeting Roommate Search”