Roommate Search - female grad

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Seattle WA Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tlewis13
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Tiffany
Last Name: Lewis
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Search - female grad

Post by tlewis13 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:29 pm

I am a female grad student looking to share a room with another female for 2 Jan - 9 Jan. If you are not planning to be there all of those days, we can work out something fair. I have not booked the room yet, but would prefer to be closer to the convention center to facilitate walking back and forth. Please contact me at tlewis13.gmu@gmail.com if you are interested. No spam please.

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Seattle WA - AAS 225th Meeting Roommate Search”