Roomate Search-Female Undergraduate

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Seattle WA Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
roboe92
New
AAS Member ID: 42804
First Name: Rachel
Last Name: Salmon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roomate Search-Female Undergraduate

Post by roboe92 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:09 am

Hello,
My name is Rachel, and I am a senior undergraduate looking to share a room with a female undergraduate or graduate student. I have not reserved a room yet, but ideally I would be there from the 4th-9th. However, this is somewhat flexible. If you are interested, please reply to this post or email me at rachel.salmon92@gmail.com.
Thanks!

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Seattle WA - AAS 225th Meeting Roommate Search”