Looking for female grad student roommate

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Seattle WA Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
daviskk
New
AAS Member ID: 41016
First Name: Kristina
Last Name: Davis
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Looking for female grad student roommate

Post by daviskk » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:17 pm

Hello,

I am a 3rd year grad student looking to split the cost of a room with another grad student. I am going to (try) to book a room in one of the conference hotels, since I can get the first two nights comped under the Astronomy Ambassadors program. I would like to split the other nights with another female grad if possible. You are welcome to stay for the first two nights free (Friday and Saturday). Let me know if you are interested

skidavis602@hotmail.com (I don't want to leave my school email here in case of spam).
Thanks,
Kristina

emmaris
New
AAS Member ID: 33943
First Name: Emmaris
Last Name: Soto
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Looking for female grad student roommate

Post by emmaris » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:38 am

Hi Kristina,
My name is Emmaris Soto (everyone calls me Amy for short). I'm a 4th year grad student from CUA in DC. So are you planning to check out the 8th? earlier? later?

Thanks,
Amy

daviskk
New
AAS Member ID: 41016
First Name: Kristina
Last Name: Davis

Re: Looking for female grad student roommate

Post by daviskk » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:57 pm

I have found a roommate. Thanks!

Return to “Seattle WA - AAS 225th Meeting Roommate Search”