Looking for a Female Grad Student Roommate

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Seattle WA Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lsimanton
New
AAS Member ID: 43619
First Name: Lesley
Last Name: Simanton
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Looking for a Female Grad Student Roommate

Post by Lsimanton » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:17 pm

Hi! I'm looking for a roommate for the 225th AAS conference, preferably another grad student or a post-doc. I have not yet booked a hotel room, but I am thinking about a double room at the Hilton Seattle (if I can find a roommate). Currently planning to arrive either Saturday or Sunday and probably stay through the conference.

-Lesley

danilucero
New
AAS Member ID: 24279
First Name: Danielle
Last Name: Lucero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Looking for a Female Grad Student Roommate

Post by danilucero » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:55 am

Hi Lesley,

I have booked a room with two double beds at the Hilton for the 4th-8th. I am interested in sharing a room. Would these dates work for you? I am a United States citizen doing a post-doc at the University of Cape Town.

Danielle Lucero

gpivato
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Giovanna
Last Name: Pivato

Re: Looking for a Female Grad Student Roommate

Post by gpivato » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:07 am

Hi,
I am Giovanna Pivato, a postdoc of the University of Pisa.
I am interesting in sharing a room with you, if you have not still found a roommate.
I will stay in Seattle from January 4th to 9th.
Giovanna

Return to “Seattle WA - AAS 225th Meeting Roommate Search”