Roommate Matching – Looking for a male roommate

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Seattle WA Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
powellwl
New
AAS Member ID: 19840
First Name: Lee
Last Name: Powell
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching – Looking for a male roommate

Post by powellwl » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:20 pm

I have a reservation at the for a room at the Sheraton (double) for Jan 3rd – 8th, and a second reservation at the Fairfield Marriott (also a double) at the airport for January 8th since I fly out early on the 9th. I am a faculty member and would like to room with another faculty member or post-doc if possible. Please message me if you would like to split the room. The room at the Sheraton ($172 per night) would be $1,004.16 for the full stay, split two ways. The Fairfield room is $145 after tax.

powellwl
New
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching – Looking for a male roommate

Post by powellwl » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:55 pm

A further note. If it sounded in my post like I wouldn't consider rooming with a graduate student, that was unintended. I only meant that I would prefer a faculty member or post-doc. I am certainly open to having a graduate student share the room.
Clear skies!
Lee

powellwl
New

Post by powellwl » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:59 am

Update. Yes, I am still looking for a roommate. Also, I am open to someone staying with me for less than the full time I am there. If you are not going to be there Saturday night and/or aren't interested in rooming with me Thursday night, we can work with that.
Lee

dj4282
New
AAS Member ID: 41857
First Name: David
Last Name: Jaimes

Post by dj4282 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:26 pm

Hello,

I am a current post-bachelor full-time research scientist at Columbia University looking for a roommate from January 3-8. I am very interested in securing a room with you if still possible.

-DJ

powellwl
New

Post by powellwl » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:17 pm

Hello DJ.
Sorry for the delay in response. I found a roommate and forgot to come back to this page and remove my post or mark it as closed. I hope you found a roommate!
Lee

Return to “Seattle WA - AAS 225th Meeting Roommate Search”