Roommate Matching-male (retired)

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Seattle WA Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sjshawl
New
AAS Member ID: 13797
First Name: Stephen
Last Name: Shawl
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching-male (retired)

Post by sjshawl » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:00 pm

I have a reservation at the Hilton from Sunday Jan 4 leaving Thursday Jan 8. Being retired (from the University of Kansas) and funding the meeting out of my own pocket, I'm interested in splitting the hotel cost. Room rate to be split is $138 Plus taxes, etc. (From my confirmation, cost would be half of $648.89). If you'd like a long-range perspective of the field from the grad school years (late sixties at the University of Texas) onward, I'm your roomie!!

Steve Shawl

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Seattle WA - AAS 225th Meeting Roommate Search”