female roommate search

Find a roommate during HEAD meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Chicago IL Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
yuanyuan
New
AAS Member ID: 34110
First Name: Yuanyuan
Last Name: Su
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

female roommate search

Post by yuanyuan » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:05 am

Hi, I booked a two-bed room at Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago from Aug 17th to Aug 21st. I am a female postdoc. please email me if you would like to be my roommate and split the bill. The room is about $97 per person per night (including taxes). my email is: yuanyuas@uci.edu.
Thanks,
Yuanyuan

ebalsamo
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Erin
Last Name: Balsamo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: female roommate search

Post by ebalsamo » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:58 am

Hi Yuanyuan,
I may be able to room with you. I am sending you and email now.
Erin

yuanyuan
New
AAS Member ID: 34110
First Name: Yuanyuan
Last Name: Su

Re: female roommate search

Post by yuanyuan » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:10 pm

I am still looking for roommate :)

Return to “Chicago IL - HEAD 14th Meeting Roommate Search”