Roommate Matching - Need a Roomate

Find a roommate during HEAD meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Chicago IL Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jessehope
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: jesse
Last Name: ickes
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - Need a Roomate

Post by jessehope » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:24 pm

I am a 20 year old undergraduate student, and will be attending the HEAD meeting. I will be traveling there and arriving on the 17th (when it starts) and will be leaving on the 21st (when it ends). I am going to be staying at a hotel (not sure which one yet possibly the one provided) and would like a roommate to stay with so that we could split the cost of the room. With two people staying at the hotel provided through the conference website it would be about $90 per night. The more people the cheaper it would be.. the room would have two double beds if we stayed at the given hotel. Or if you know of a different better/cheaper hotel in the area to stay at that would work also. So if anyone is interested just reply to this topic.

ebalsamo
New
First Name: Erin
Last Name: Balsamo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching - Need a Roomate

Post by ebalsamo » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:58 pm

Hi Jessica,

I plan to go the meeting and need a roommate as well. Could you please email me at balsamo1 @ umbc. edu so that we can be in contact?
I am a female graduate student by the way.

Thank you

jessehope
New
First Name: jesse
Last Name: ickes

Post by jessehope » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:13 pm

Sorry if it wasn't clear, seeing as how I didn't explicitly state it but, I am a male student.

neven
New
AAS Member ID: 45916
First Name: Neven
Last Name: Vulic

Post by neven » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:31 pm

Hi Jesse, I'm a male graduate student looking for a roommate, could you please contact me at nvulic@uwo.ca? Thanks.

Return to “Chicago IL - HEAD 14th Meeting Roommate Search”