looking for a room at JW Marriott on Nov 8-9

Find a roommate during DPS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Tucson AZ Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
yunzhaowu
New
AAS Member ID: 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

looking for a room at JW Marriott on Nov 8-9

Post by yunzhaowu » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:03 pm

I will arrive at JW Marriott at 10 pm Nov 8, Saturday from the Tour of the Barringer Meteorite Crater.
I'm looking for a roomate, who can share his room for me between NOV 8 and Nov 9.
please reply me ASAP. tomorrow is the deadline for registering hotel. thanks.
yunzhaowu2013@gmail.com
317-478-5025

janirad
New
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: looking for a room at JW Marriott on Nov 8-9

Post by janirad » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:46 pm

Hi Yunzhao,
Did you find a roommate for these dates? I need a room for my male student (are you male?) :) He, and I, will also be on the field trip.

Thanks,
Jani Radebaugh

Return to “Tucson AZ - DPS 46th Meeting Roommate Search”