roomate for DPS

Find a roommate during DPS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Tucson AZ Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mjschaible
New
AAS Member ID: 45646
First Name: Micah
Last Name: Schaible
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

roomate for DPS

Post by mjschaible » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:04 pm

Hello,
I am a male grad student looking to share a room for DPS. I will be staying from the 8th - 13th and would prefer to lodge at the Mariot Tuscon University Park. I have already made the room reservation and am simply looking for another gradstudent/post doc to help share costs.

If you would like to share a room please contact me at ms5vf@virginia.edu

Thanks,
Micah

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Tucson AZ - DPS 46th Meeting Roommate Search”