Roommate Matching!

Find a roommate during DPS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Tucson AZ Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ahesselb
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Andy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching!

Post by ahesselb » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:19 am

Hello! I have a reservation at the JW Marriott Starr Pass and I need to find a roommate. I am booked from 11/8 (Saturday night) to 11/15 (Saturday morning). I am a male graduate student and would like to find another grad student, so please message me if you would like to split the room! The room should be ~$255/night, so split two ways that would put you at ~$128 a night. Let me know, thanks!

-Andy-

wangdong8500
New
AAS Member ID: 46226
First Name: Dong
Last Name: Wang
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching!

Post by wangdong8500 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:04 pm

Hi Andy,

My name is Dong Wang, I'm also looking for another graduate student to share a room. If you are interested, please send me an email at dw459@cornell.edu. Thanks!

ahesselb
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Andy

Post by ahesselb » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:58 am

I am still looking for a roommate at the Starr. I check in Saturday before the conference and check out the Saturday morning after. Let me know!

janirad
New

Post by janirad » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:08 pm

Hi - My student also needs a room from the Saturday before the conference, departing the Tuesday of the conference. He'd be happy to share. (He'd also prefer you be male.) :) Thanks! Jani

janirad
New

Post by janirad » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:10 pm

Also, did you get the DPS room rate at $197/night? You may still be able to change it if not. And I just saw that you're male. :) - Jani PS - feel free to email me at janirad@byu.edu Thanks!

Return to “Tucson AZ - DPS 46th Meeting Roommate Search”