Possible triple/quad room share

Find a roommate during DPS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Tucson AZ Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mjschaible
New
AAS Member ID: 45646
First Name: Micah
Last Name: Schaible
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Possible triple/quad room share

Post by mjschaible » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:58 pm

Hello,
I am a grad student and in search of other grads/post docs to share a triple or quad at the Marriott Tucson University Park for the duration of the conference (6+days). I would prefer the University Park hotel due to costs and the proximity to the city center.

I would like to make the reservation as soon as possible, while there are still available rooms. I am open to male or female roomates. Please let me know if you would be interested in sharing a room, saving money on the conference costs, and meeting some fun new grad students in the process.

Best,
Micah

h_ebrahimi
New
AAS Member ID: 46154
First Name: Hamideh
Last Name: Ebrahimi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Possible triple/quad room share

Post by h_ebrahimi » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:19 pm

Hi Micah,

Have you found any roommates so far? I am a PhD student at UCF, please let me know if you are still looking for a roommate,

Thanks,
Hamideh

Return to “Tucson AZ - DPS 46th Meeting Roommate Search”