Roommate Matching-Looking for undergrad/grad student

Find a roommate during DPS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Tucson AZ Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mnowling
New
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching-Looking for undergrad/grad student

Post by mnowling » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:58 am

Hello,

I am looking for an undergraduate or graduate student who'd be staying from the 9th-14th (6nights). I can be flexible with the days you are willing to stay. I looked at the Marriott Tucson University Park hotel and they have a free shuttle to the conference. I have calculated the prices which include taxes and fees.

Double- ~$477.42
Triple-~$352.19
Quad- ~$289.58

I can have it booked as soon as I find a match(s).

Best Regards,

Michelle Nowling

Dolon
New
AAS Member ID: 39411
First Name: Dolon
Last Name: Bhattacharyya
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching-Looking for undergrad/grad student

Post by Dolon » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:56 pm

Hi Michelle,

My name is Dolon and I am a graduate student at Boston University. I will be traveling to the DPS meeting this year and will stay from 9th till 14th (5 nights excluding 14th). I too am looking for a roommate, however I would like to stay at the meeting venue (JW Mariott Star Pass). So I was wondering about two things from you. If you have already found a roommate and /or would you be willing to stay at the other hotel?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks
Dolon

mnowling
New

Post by mnowling » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:19 pm

Hi Dolon,

Thank you for your reply. I have not found a roommate yet. Unfortunately, staying at the JW Mariott Star Pass would cost me additional ~$200. But, as I mentioned, there is a free shuttle between the two hotels. I also believe my sponsors are in the process of booking a room at the Marriott Tucson UP hotel. Please let me know if you reconsider.

Best,

Michelle

Dolon
New
AAS Member ID: 39411
First Name: Dolon
Last Name: Bhattacharyya

Post by Dolon » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:05 pm

Hi Michelle,

I hope you are still looking for a roommate. I would definitely like to share your hotel room with you from 9th till 14th Nov. Do let me know if it works for you. My email id is dolonb@bu.edu.

Thanks
Dolon

Return to “Tucson AZ - DPS 46th Meeting Roommate Search”