There are flowers in space

Division for Planetary Sciences

Moderators: Tony.Roman, Scott Idem

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
newflor
New
AAS Member ID: 1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

There are flowers in space

Post by newflor » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:57 am

Hello, the question has always arisen to me if there will be flowers in the space of those pretty flowers that are bought in the shop flores tanatorio. I know it must depend on many factors, but it would be interesting to know if NASA would have already investigated and experimented in that regard.

MariyaDorothy
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Mariya
Last Name: Dorothy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: There are flowers in space

Post by MariyaDorothy » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:41 pm

You are so funny. I too love flowers. Whenever I go outside, the first thing I will look for is flowers. Flowers are my craze. Different varieties with different colours look beautiful. cbd supplements I have a good collection of orchids and roses.

charlly
New

Post by charlly » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:26 am

Flowers in space?? Huh...? Oh, that seems a very interesting title. Do you have the flowers in the space in your shop? Grat. That is so funny !!! led digital signage I would be glad if you add the pictures of flowers that you have in your flower shop.

ryanbabraham
New
First Name: Ryan
Last Name: Abraham

Post by ryanbabraham » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:50 am

When I read this article, I got some information about the flowers. It is so funny. I like your way of presentation. I love the flowers. Can you please share some beautiful images of the flowers? best bus accident lawyers los angeles Thanks for sharing the post.

zaiyamariya
New
First Name: zaiya
Last Name: mariya

Post by zaiyamariya » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:01 am

Oh, this looks really funny to read an article which explains that there are flowers in space. Vegan Diet Is it really mean by it. I think you have lost your sense of humor and why you have given this.

Return to “DPS”