Roommate Matching - Looking for female roommate

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Boston MA Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
netja000
New
AAS Member ID: 42017
First Name: Yiran
Last Name: Wang
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - Looking for female roommate

Post by netja000 » Sun May 18, 2014 12:12 am

I'm a female graduate student who's looking for a female roommate. I am about to book the hotel, please email me via netja000@gmail.com to let me know if you would like to split the room and share the cost with me.

I would like to reserve a room which is close to the conference center (expensive), or a room that is a little bit far away (Cambridge, for example) but easy to take the metro (a little bit cheaper).

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Boston MA - AAS 224th Meeting Roommate Search”