Roommate Matching - Female looking to share room

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Boston MA Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jborgman
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Jordan
Last Name: Borgman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - Female looking to share room

Post by jborgman » Tue May 13, 2014 10:33 am

Hello all,

I am a female research assistant looking to share a room for the duration of the conference. I haven't booked a room yet, so I'm flexible; if you already have a room I'd be happy to split with you on that, or we could book a room together. Just shoot me a message or a reply to this thread and we'll set something up.

Thanks!

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Boston MA - AAS 224th Meeting Roommate Search”