Roommate Matching - Looking for graduate student roommate(s)

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Boston MA Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
trmiller
New
AAS Member ID: 39960
First Name: Timothy
Last Name: Miller
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - Looking for graduate student roommate(s)

Post by trmiller » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:28 pm

I am a male graduate student looking for anyone interested in going with the group rate provided for the Meeting. I plan on coming Sunday and leaving Wednesday (total 3 nights to share). Please message me if interested in getting a room or if you already have one.

ajay2aas
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Ajay
Last Name: Mishra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching - Looking for graduate student roommat

Post by ajay2aas » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:27 am

I am male and looking to share my room for 224th AAS meeting in Boston at Westin Copley Place from June 1st to June 4th ( group rate). If anyone want to share the room please let me know.

Return to “Boston MA - AAS 224th Meeting Roommate Search”