Roommate Matching - I'm a graduate student in need of a room

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Boston MA Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
andrejfavia
New
AAS Member ID: 42304
First Name: Andrej
Last Name: Favia
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - I'm a graduate student in need of a room

Post by andrejfavia » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:06 pm

Greetings.
This is Andrej Favia, I am a 7th year graduate student at the University of Maine.
I am preparing to give a poster presentation at the AAS meeting in Boston.
I plan to arrive in Boston on June 1st, and return home on June 6th.

==
I am looking to split the cost of a hotel room,
starting on the evening of June 1st
and ending on the morning of June 6th.
==

The hotel can be within walking distance of the conference center.
I currently have no particular preference as to who I share a room with. I am just looking to split the cost.

My email is:
andrej.favia@umit.maine.edu

I really could use some help. If you are willing to help me and have a room reserved, would you be willing to add me as a guest?
If so, I ask that you just get in touch with me, and I would be grateful to hear from you.
Andrej

==
EDIT on April 23:
I have received correspondence from someone who is willing to split the cost of the room. For the time being, I am no longer in need of a room.
If plans change, I will again update this thread.

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Boston MA - AAS 224th Meeting Roommate Search”