Looking for female roommate

Find a childcare help or coordinate collaborative trips for kids (i.e. a joint trip to the local zoo/museums) during DPS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Denver Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
khargrove
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Kelsey
Last Name: Hargrove
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Looking for female roommate

Post by khargrove » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:54 pm

My name is Kelsey and my colleague (Chrissy) and I are looking for a third female roommate. We are both students at the University of Central Florida. We are staying at meeting hotel (Sheraton) from Sunday Oct. 6-Wednesday Oct. 9. Our room includes 2 queens and a Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed. We have the group rate of $185/night so we could split this 3 ways for ~62/night + taxes.

Kelsey Hargrove
University of Central Florida

heatherb
New
AAS Member ID: 39062
First Name: Heather
Last Name: Bloemhard
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Looking for female roommate

Post by heatherb » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:20 pm

Are you still looking for a roommate? I'm a graduate student at New Mexico Tech, and I may need a place to stay. If you'd like, you can email me at heatherb@nmt.edu to discuss the details.

Cheers,
Heather

Return to “Denver - DPS 45th Meeting Roommate Search”