Male Undergrad Looking for roommate

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Washington DC Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jrosey
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Jason
Last Name: Rosenblum
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Male Undergrad Looking for roommate

Post by jrosey » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:44 pm

Hey!

I'm an undergrad male going to the AAS meeting and I need a roommate or 2 or 3 for the meeting.

I'm going to be staying from the 5th until the 9th and if you want to room with me to split costs shoot me an email at jrosenbl@oberlin.edu

Much Appreciated,
Jason

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Washington DC - AAS 223rd Meeting Roommate Search”