Roommate matching - female roommate

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Washington DC Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sorcej
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate matching - female roommate

Post by sorcej » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:08 am

Hi all,

I am a female grad student (finishing up, hopefully giving a dissertation talk).

I am looking for one or several female roommate(s) to share a room in a hotel. I have not made any reservation yet, but I would like to stay from Jan 4 to Jan. 10 (check in Jan 4 in the evening and check out Jan 10 in the morning).

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested j.sorce@ipnl.in2p3.fr

I hope to hearing from you very soon

Jenny

sorcej
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate matching - female roommate

Post by sorcej » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:24 am

Hi all,

I have found a roommate, this post is not longer valid.

Best

Jenny

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:42 am

Hi all,

my roommate has just dumped me... I have already booked a room at the Gaylord and I am looking for a new roommate.

Please let me know if you are interested !

Thanks a lot

Jenny
PS: I booked from the 4th (check in) to the 10th (check out) but sharing 5 of the 6 nights will be ok with me.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:58 am

I should have probably said that she did not do it on purpose so "dumped" might be a bit strong!
Sorry about that
Jenny

sorcej

Post by sorcej » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:19 am

Hi all,

I found another roommate

Best

Jenny

Return to “Washington DC - AAS 223rd Meeting Roommate Search”