Male Undergrad Looking for 2-3 Roommates

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Washington DC Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Male Undergrad Looking for 2-3 Roommates

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:17 pm

I am a male undergraduate student planning to arrive at the conference on January 4th and check out January 10th. I am looking for 2-3 roommates interested in staying in a triple or quadruple room to keep costs down. If interested contact me at btkidder@gmail.com

Astroboy Akshay
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Male Undergrad Looking for 2-3 Roommates

Post by Astroboy Akshay » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:37 pm

Hey I am an undergraduate from R.I.T and planing to move in on 4th and will stay till 9th January, 2013. Let me know if you still have a vacancy.

Thank you

Ben Kidder

Post by Ben Kidder » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:37 am

Yes I am still in need of a roommate. My email is btkidder@gmail.com Just shoot me an email and we can talk about hotel arrangements.

Hope we can make it work!

Ben Kidder

Post by Ben Kidder » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:19 pm

So my room is full now but if anyone needs a place to crash for just the night of january 4th feel free to contact me since my roommates won't arrive until the following day.

Return to “Washington DC - AAS 223rd Meeting Roommate Search”