Looking for a Female Roommate

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Washington DC Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
msoaresfurtado
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Looking for a Female Roommate

Post by msoaresfurtado » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:17 pm

My plans for a stay near by the conference center have fallen through, so I've reserved a two queen room at the Gaylord. I'm looking for a female roommate to split the cost ($110 a night each) for the nights of Monday-Thursday or some subset of those nights. Please email me if you're interested. msoares.physics@gmail.com

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Washington DC - AAS 223rd Meeting Roommate Search”