Female roommate needed

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Washington DC Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
somade2013
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Female roommate needed

Post by somade2013 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:32 pm

Hi
I am a postdoc at Arizona State University, cosmology.
I am going to the AAS meeting, booked a room at the Gaylord.
This is really last minute.,, looking for a female roommate. Please email me at somad@asu.edu if you have a room and needing a roommate or need a room.

thanks
soma de

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Washington DC - AAS 223rd Meeting Roommate Search”