Roommate Matching

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Washington DC Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cowley@umich.edu
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching

Post by cowley@umich.edu » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:39 pm

I am an emeritus professor at the University of Michigan, and would like to share room expenses at the upcoming AAS meeting.
I've got a reservation, and will arrive on Sunday 5 Jan, and leave on Thursday, 9 Jan. Email or call me if this would work out
for you. cowley@umich.edu, 734/972-6022 (cell).

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Washington DC - AAS 223rd Meeting Roommate Search”