Female roommate needed

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Washington DC Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SJReyn
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Female roommate needed

Post by SJReyn » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:57 pm

Hello,

I'm a female grad student looking for a female roommate to share a room, already reserved, at the Gaylord National (main conference hotel) from Jan 5 to Jan 9th (checking out on Jan 9th). End date is a bit flexible, so if you aren't staying for the full time that might work as well. I have already reserved a room at the conference rate of $181 per night, but be aware there's a 16% sales tax and $15 resort fee they don't quote in that price so the total comes to ~$225/night with those included. Contact me at sjoryn (at) gmail.com if you're interested.

Thanks!
--S. Reynolds

SJReyn
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Female roommate needed

Post by SJReyn » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:26 pm

Just wanted to update that I have found a roommate for the conference. Thanks!

--S. Reynolds

Return to “Washington DC - AAS 223rd Meeting Roommate Search”