Female Grad Seeks Roommate

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Washington DC Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AAS member in France
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Female Grad Seeks Roommate

Post by AAS member in France » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:28 am

I have reserved a room with two queen beds at the Aloft National Harbor hotel for Sunday, Jan 5 to Thursday, Jan 9 for $598.56 total. I would be happy to share the room with any other woman.

I will finish my PhD in fall 2014 and am giving a dissertation talk on the Monday of the conference.

I will arrive from France and be very jet-lagged due to the 6 hour time difference. I'm sure I will involuntarily wake up around 5 or 6am and be on an "early to bed, early to rise" schedule. If you're a light sleeper or jet-lagged towards going to bed late and waking up late, then we might not be the best match for roommates. Jet-lag aside, I'm easygoing.

If you're interested in sharing the room, please contact me at hayley finley at gmail dot com.

Sincerely,
Hayley

AAS member in France
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Female Grad Seeks Roommate

Post by AAS member in France » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:11 pm

I have found a roommate.

Return to “Washington DC - AAS 223rd Meeting Roommate Search”