female undergrad seeks roommate

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Washington DC Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Caroline Roberts
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

female undergrad seeks roommate

Post by Caroline Roberts » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:30 pm

Hi all,
I am hoping to find a roommate for the nights of the 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th. I was considering getting a double room at Aloft Washington National Harbor for $129 a night. This would be about a 4-block walk to the convention center, but we would only pay about $300 each for the 4 nights. Please let me know if anyone is interested, even if not using the proposed plan.
All my best,
Caroline Roberts

Caroline Roberts
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: female undergrad seeks roommate

Post by Caroline Roberts » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:34 pm

Please feel free to contact me at roberca0@sewanee.edu or on this post.

Also, I am open to having any roommate, not just a fellow undergrad.

Caroline Roberts

Re: female undergrad seeks roommate

Post by Caroline Roberts » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:05 pm

I have found a roommate, thank you. Enjoy the conference everyone!

Return to “Washington DC - AAS 223rd Meeting Roommate Search”