Roommate Matching - Looking for postdoc/grad student roomies

Find a roommate during AASTCS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the AASTCS 1: Probes of Dark Matter on Galaxy Scales Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
domleier
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Dominik
Last Name: Leier
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - Looking for postdoc/grad student roomies

Post by domleier » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:45 pm

I have no reservation made yet but will do so as soon as somebody replies to this post. :) I'm a post-doc working in Bologna, Italy. I'd like to find one or two roommates (grad-student or post-doc) for the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa. I'd like to stay from the 14th to the 19th of July. Please send me a message if you would like to split the room. The room is about ~$214 per night (plus taxes), i.e. ~$71 per night and person if shared by three persons. I was told that the deadline for reservations at the AAS negotiated rate is Saturday, 22 June, so please hurry. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Cheers, Dominik.

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “AASTCS 1: Probes of Dark Matter on Galaxy Scales Meeting Roommate Search”