Roommate Matching - Looking for graduate student roommate

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Indianapolis Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
savachat
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - Looking for graduate student roommate

Post by savachat » Thu May 16, 2013 2:50 pm

Hello everyone,

I am female graduate student from Florida, looking for a female roommate to share a room during AAS meeting from June 2 through June 6.
I checked the various hotels near the meeting place and found a couple -
1) Comfort Suites City Centre, 515 S West St, Indianapolis, IN, US, 46225. It is about a 15 min walk from the convention center. They have rates of about $112 for a non smoking room with two queen beds.
2) La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown, 401 E. Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204. It is about 10 min walk to the convention center. They have rates $96 for a non smoking room with 2 full beds.
If anybody is interested in sharing a room with me, Please reply to me here or at savachat2008@my.fit.edu. Even if you have already booked at some other place and are willing to share a room there, let me know, we can work things out.

Thank you,
Sayali Avachat

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Indianapolis - AAS 222nd Meeting Roommate Search”