Roommate Matching - June 2-6

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Indianapolis Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
noisyastronomer
New
AAS Member ID: 23504
First Name: Nicole
Last Name: Gugliucci
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - June 2-6

Post by noisyastronomer » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Hey! I'm looking for a roommate for the June AAS meeting in Indy for the whole of the conference (check-in Sunday, check-out Thursday). My name is Nicole and I'm a post-doc. Please reply here if interested or email noisyastronomer@gmail.com. Thanks!

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Indianapolis - AAS 222nd Meeting Roommate Search”