Roommate Matching - grad student/postdoc roommate wanted

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Indianapolis Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ceglahe
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - grad student/postdoc roommate wanted

Post by ceglahe » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:28 am

I don't have a reservation just yet as I'm waiting to see if I can find a roommate. I will need to book a room for the nights of June 4 and 5th (won't arrive till late June 4th). My name is Heather Cegla and I am a final year grad student at Queen's University Belfast (originally from MN though), studying the effects of astrophysical noise on planet detection. I would like to find another graduate student or post-doc. Please message me if you would like to split a room. :D

savachat
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching - grad student/postdoc roommate wanted

Post by savachat » Wed May 29, 2013 8:19 pm

Hi Heather,

I saw your roommate search post. I am also looking for one. My name is Sayali. I will be arriving on June 2 and will be there for the whole time till June 6. Did you get any roommate yet? and have you booked any room?
Please reply back so we can arrange something if possible.

Thank you,
Sayali

Return to “Indianapolis - AAS 222nd Meeting Roommate Search”