EPSC/DPS 2011 Babysitter Sharing

Discuss topics related to planetary science career development

Moderators: Tony.Roman, Scott Idem

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mastrapa
New
AAS Member ID: 20768
First Name: Rachel
Last Name: Mastrapa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

EPSC/DPS 2011 Babysitter Sharing

Post by mastrapa » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:11 pm

Please post here if you would like to share babysitting services.

amaragraps
New
AAS Member ID: 15587
First Name: Amara
Last Name: Graps
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: EPSC/DPS 2011 Babysitter Sharing

Post by amaragraps » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:25 pm

Hello.. My solution to the expensive childcare services in Nantes for care of my almost-3 year old during the DPS is flying my friend Liz from Denver who is temporarily out of work due to a work injury to watch my little girl. We have a studio apartment about one block from the Jardin des Plantes and a few blocks from the city center, and about 5-10 blocks from the Events Center of the conference.

I'm seeking a playmate (boy or girl) or two for my little girl, Vija, of any age say age 2-4 years. Are there any DPS parents of very little ones who might like some playtime between their little one and mine? My apartment can provide a good home base (to the park or inside) and we (mostly Liz) can help feed and care for yours too, if you want some down time, or at least take a breather while the kids play.

You can reach me, Amara Graps, DPS participant and mother of Vija,
by email: amara@boulder.swri.edu

and while in France at:
+33 6-24-05-40-12

or at:
+1 720-280-6300

Amara Graps

leonamargret
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: leona
Last Name: margret

Post by leonamargret » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:57 pm

Many families have no time to best organic cbd oil for dogs look after their children or small kids, maybe both mother and father of the child will be working. So there are many baby sitters who are doing the job to take care of those children

ryanbabraham
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Ryan
Last Name: Abraham

Post by ryanbabraham » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:27 am

It is an informative post, and it gave me more information about babysitter sharing. I want to know more details about this topic. I think the link you have shared will help me to give more information. the page here Thanks for sharing the link for us.

Return to “Professional Development”