Best Wishes

Wish him well as he retires.
Forum rules
Please post your message for Steve using the "New Topic" button unless you are replying to someone else.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carolyn Collins Petersen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Best Wishes

Post by Carolyn Collins Petersen » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:50 am

Steve, when I think of AAS meetings, I think of you managing that press room with the finesse of a diplomat. You've been helpful to me and many others over the years, and I owe you a debt of gratitude for your help and friendship -- both on the press side and as a personal friend since the early 1990s. Best wishes to you and Sally and I hope we see you around for years to come! It has been a distinct pleasure to know you.

Carolyn Collins Petersen

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Steve Maran's Retirement”