Live Long & Prosper!

Wish him well as he retires.
Forum rules
Please post your message for Steve using the "New Topic" button unless you are replying to someone else.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nkassim
New
AAS Member ID: 12201
First Name: Namir
Last Name: Kassim
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Live Long & Prosper!

Post by nkassim » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:49 pm

Dear Steve -

I've quite enjoyed the time we've shared on AAS committees over the years, as well as our interaction on specific press-related issues and events. Your altogether friendly, while at the same time thoroughly fair and professional approach to your work has always been highly admirable and efficient. I'm not sure of your specific retirement plans, but I can only hope to see you at future astronomy-related activities, and more importantly wish you the best success and fullfillment in your "AAS Press afterlife". :)

All the best Steve - we'll miss you!

cheers,

Namir (ps: excuse my chosen subject topic - I saw the most recent Star Trek movie last night ...)

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Steve Maran's Retirement”