All the best Steve!

Wish him well as he retires.
Forum rules
Please post your message for Steve using the "New Topic" button unless you are replying to someone else.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bob Zimmerman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

All the best Steve!

Post by Bob Zimmerman » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:28 am

Steve,

I will always be thankful for your gracious and friendly welcome when I first arrived at the AAS meeting in January 1994 to cover the Hubble Space Telescope repair for The Sciences. This was the first press conference I'd ever attended, and the first AAS meeting. I very much felt like a fish out of water, yet you not only made me feel at home, you treated me as a respected and long time member of the press.

Congratulations on your retirement. I hope you have lots of fun and enjoyment now that you are no longer chained to that desk.

All the best,

Bob Zimmerman

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Steve Maran's Retirement”