Steve's retiement

Wish him well as he retires.
Forum rules
Please post your message for Steve using the "New Topic" button unless you are replying to someone else.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nancy Grace Roman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Steve's retiement

Post by Nancy Grace Roman » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:48 pm

Steve,

Congratulations on your retirement from 24 years as press officer for the AAS. I had not realized your tenure there was so long. I hope that you enjoy having more free time although from the times I have met you this month, you seem to be working pretty steadily. It is a long time since I first met you at Kitt Peak when we were both young and frisky. Astronomy has changed a lot since then and you have done a great deal to help the public understand the changes. Thank you.

Nancy Grace

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Steve Maran's Retirement”