Steve Maran and the world as we know it...

Wish him well as he retires.
Forum rules
Please post your message for Steve using the "New Topic" button unless you are replying to someone else.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
stevray
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Steve Maran and the world as we know it...

Post by stevray » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:06 pm

One of the great joys I had in being at ST ScI for so many years was being able to meet and greet visitors since most eventually found their way to the Library and, Steve, you were among the most treasured. You always stopped by to fill me in on your and astronomy's latest news. You were also a great source of reliable information to both myself and the rest of the public on all "wars and rumors of wars" within the astronomical establishment. Godspeed in your retirement or, as we retirees like to refer to it, the third half of life!

Sarah Stevens-Rayburn

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Steve Maran's Retirement”