Happy retirement!

Wish him well as he retires.
Forum rules
Please post your message for Steve using the "New Topic" button unless you are replying to someone else.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gnewsom
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Happy retirement!

Post by gnewsom » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:21 pm

Hey, guy. Remember the days when the yell, "CHAPMAN. KAUFEE," used to echo through the UM Observatory? Or when you let me guide the big telescope on a nova for Dean McLaughlin and made sure my name made it into the log book to impress posterity? A lot of water under the bridge since then. We've seen a bunch of amazing discoveries, so it's been a great time to have been an astronomer.

Best of luck in retirement. (I retired 5 years ago. What took you so long?)

Jerry Newsom

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Steve Maran's Retirement”