Happy Retirement !!

Wish him well as he retires.
Forum rules
Please post your message for Steve using the "New Topic" button unless you are replying to someone else.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gehrels
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Happy Retirement !!

Post by gehrels » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:21 pm

Dear Steve,

I has been my greatest pleasure to work with you at Goddard and through the AAS. You have such a good feel for how to publicize science results. I still fondly remember being on the podium with you on several space science updates for Compton discoveries.

I hope you have a wonderful retirement.

Best Wishes,
Neil

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Steve Maran's Retirement”